* Check-in policy: Due to the requirements of Decree 6.022 of January 22, 2007 and Normative - RFB N 1.052 July / 2010 to make the check-in is required that the following data hosting plug are properly filled: Full name, social security number (Passport in foreign casao), full address, zip code, phone area code and e-mail.
* Minor Hosting Policy: By determination of the Federal Law No 8.069 of 13/07/1990, do not allow the hosting under eighteen (18) years unless accompanied by their parent or guardian.If the minor is accompanied only by his responsibility is required at check-in, smaller hosting the authorization document in writing and signed by the parents, with firms notarized.Independentementede any other provision all children under eighteen (18) years must present, at check-in, photo ID to prove their identity and affiliation even if accompanied by parents.
* No Show Policy: For reservations guaranteed, no show guest on the day of booking will result in the payment of the fine stipulated 01 (one) daily, except periods of holidays, Carnival, Christmas, New Year and Season will be charged a fine of the period full booking.
* Cancellation Policy: Guaranteed reservations must be canceled at least 48 (forty-eight hours) prior to check-in, otherwise they will be charged and the amounts paid may not be used for hosting other dates.All non-guaranteed reservations will be valid until 18:00 the day of check-in.If the guest does not appear until the time the reservation is automatically canceled.For periods of Season, Christmas, New Year and Carnival, will return the prepaid amount, only for cancellation requests by client written and the "aware" of the hotel, respecting the following conditions: Return of 100% amount paid for cancellations up to 07 days after the first payment (Art.49 - Consumer Protection Code), after this deadline will be charged a fine of the full period of booking (no refund).
* We do not accept payment by check.